“Receive the children in reverence, educate them in love, send them forth in freedom.”
- Rudolf Steiner, founder of Waldorf Education
Thank you for your interest in Wellspring Waldorf School. Founded in 1988 we are a member of the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America. Our 35 acre campus is centrally located on route 110 in Tunbridge, Vermont. Our community, nestled among the rolling hills and woodlands of central Vermont, is well worth a visit to discover for yourself what makes Waldorf education one of the fastest growing independent school movements in the world.
We offer the following programs:
- Morning Garden Program: for parents and their young children (infant-3.5 years.) This program meets Friday morning for six weeks. Winter and Spring sessions are offered.
- Early Childhood Program: for children ages 3-6. Three and four day programs are available, either half day 8:30-12:50, or full day 8:30-2:45.
- Grades One through Eight: Grades one and two meet four days a week, Monday through Thursday. Grades three through eight meet five days a week.
We offer Open Classroom days in January, and April, which provide a unique opportunity to see the teachers in action with their students. Our Saturday morning Open Houses in September, January, and April are also a time to address important questions, meet teachers, and tour the campus. Visits and tours at other times can also be accomodated, please contact the office at (802) 889-3777.
Please contact us if you have any questions, or would like to RSVP for one of our Open Classrooms or Open Houses. I hope the Admissions Process and Program Outline information will assist you in discovering the benefits of Waldorf education, and to see if Wellspring is the right fit for you and your family.
“Being personally acquainted with a number of Waldorf students, I can say that they come closer to realizing their own potential than practically anyone I know.”
- Joseph Weizenbaum, author and professor, MIT
For further information please contact Amy Rosalbo, Administrative Director, at (802) 889-3777 or by email: email@example.com